السبت، 19 أبريل 2014

JUST LIKE YOU ARE

You meant everything to Me


Your are so beautiful when i see your face i just cant control myself

Your smile turn me upside down when i see your face is nothing i would change because

 .you amazing the way you are   ....looking at you pic from you first met 

i wish i can believe you will stay with me and never let me again

When i lost you i lose myself.....your larger than me (not in size) but in life

Every time we are down you save us  you keeps us alive

All you time spend to keeps us work together 

all you people cant see how  her love affecting our reality 
 
Its gotta be you cause i cant see my life without you 

I wanna hold you tight in my arms  if i will choose between  i live with you or without you 

I prefer to die instead of live without you...do yo hear me 

come and stay with to ever you are taking me to heaven 


I adore you i cant follow my life without you




you frozen from inside you have control me without
Permission and i am okay with that 

I need you love i need you time i what to be with you anytime 

I have trying to let it go but i cant move forward without you my love 

Here you go stealing my soul i cant breath cause your the air whose  a round me
   
You steal my heart away where are we going my love can you feel my heartbeat 

   stop steal my heart away 

Love you i still needs you by my side

you cant imagine my life without babe 

here i will wait for you 

when you come you will see me 

  

You And I.....

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
copyright © 2010 رحلة. All lefts reserved.
تصميم