الأربعاء، 21 مايو 2014

Crazy About You

There is two things i cant deny that I still love you and I cant live my life without you
My love i want you beside me now i feel so alone and scared
So what you want me to do to be with me again ....i pray every day just to you and me
Will you ever tried to feel me ...cause I am not a rock...i feel too
And believe when i say i feel cause you think i hurt you but you broke my heart
So i cant breath again ....you just left me with my pain...I just want you to ease my pain

I miss you already so will you come and hang with me 

I just want to tell you that i cant imagine my life without you

So where did you go now are you leaving me as you always do

Babe just tell me that we are not meant to be

You just left my soul without any heal i feel like i am dying so just tell me its an end to us 

I just want to know we will be like we were before

Just tell me can we.....Just tell me

Just tell me.....

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
copyright © 2010 رحلة. All lefts reserved.
تصميم