السبت، 3 مايو 2014

Believe in us



We can handle this babe


Its not over yet we can try again.....don't turn your back now cause we worth a second chance



Babe we can try ....babe believe in us ...we can make it work
 
its not the end of our story ..babe I'm ready to forget our past and begin again
babe i cant imagine my life without you ....babe be faithful in us
babe i cant turn my face from you ....i know we can
babe you worth fight for ...don't tell me we are over...cause we aren't
I know you still care so don't tell me...babe how much you told me I hate you i cant believe
cause the things between us is over that and you know you place in my heart
babe i can swear by my life you are everything to me
babe i miss every night ...you i wake up and don't see you
you are part of me baby.....babe you can tell me for years we cant live together
but honestly i know in your deep down you don't mean this
babe all I'm  asking is to  believe in us .....please give us a try
can you try with me again.,.....babe you should try again for us
babe don't left me now i still want you dont give your back
don't give up on us..we just need another chance....we had a moment

so please give us another one cause i wanna to make it work this time

maybe i didn't try in first place but all i need now is a chance
all i need is a try babe ...just try me again
and i will not let you down this time...this time i will make it work
just try ...just try.......
I will stay with you babe until the end

  


  
  

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
copyright © 2010 رحلة. All lefts reserved.
تصميم