الأربعاء، 9 أبريل 2014

I wanna to be loved

I Wanna Hold You


I Feel your warm i need you by my side don't let me now




         do you feel me my love or you still selfish

In  my arms stay with me ...let me in

Feel me ..you stop my heart from the last time i have seen you 

And when i touch your face ...i could live forever in your arms

Babe i just wanna you to know..i will fight to let you go...do you still love me

Or did you change by the time 

Baby I am trying but did you try

I miss you by the time and i cant forget you

I wanna take your hands and go to somewhere quite and peaceful

I wanna take care of you...your are every thing to me

You mean alot to me..we are meant to each other

When i be with you i feel like i am in heaven..without you my life is incomplete

Do you feel me or still like you are

  Baby i have lose myself to watch you

Crying for no reasons ..how can i be strong without you

I made promises to met you and i will even in your dreams

I am break now i need you to heal me ..to get me from what i became

Babe do you hear me or my Voices becoming loud

Babe Don't Forget Who I am cause i did not forget you




With all my love to you


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

 
copyright © 2010 رحلة. All lefts reserved.
تصميم